Position: Project Manager
PARCS apart the Liftsafe Group of Companies is seeking an experienced project manager to oversee our installation services, including playgrounds, ladder and guardrail installation
As a Project Manager, You Will be Expected to:
- Manage any project from start to finish (e.g. Playground installation, ladder installation, guardrail installation etc.)
- Perform final inspection(s) on projects prior to sign-off
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Prepare quotes for playground orders
- Help with repair quotes as necessary
- Keep shop clean and organized including setting up bins and managing inventory for upcoming repair work
- Keep yard clean and organized
As the Successful Candidate, You Posses:
- Previous project management experience
- Strong computer skills, MS software products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of the playground industry an asset
PARCS Ltd. provides competitive wages (dependent on experience) and a comprehensive benefits package including full health and dental coverage paid for by the employer, pension matching contributions, continuing education assistance and tool allowance.
PARCS Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com with Project Manager in the subject line.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however, we will be reaching out only to those who match our requirements.
It is the policy of PARCS to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial, or local law. PARCS welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.